|
Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 1:00 PM
We learned a lot about ourselves from last week. We are unhappy with the state of things at the moment as all of us have extremely tight schedules with many events. Unable to disagree on a single day when all of us can visit our VWO, we are struggling to come up with a suitable calendar of events. However, I think we can still pick up the pieces of this project and forge ahead. What is important, as Mr Ann Tat mentioned, is that we come up with a realistic plan for our project so that we are able to deliver what we promised. I do think that our VWO requires quite a bit of time from us and a huge commitment that might be difficult to work into our schedules. However, I think it is important that we give our best and if they still require more from us, we must tell them that we are trying our best and that we are unable to carry on anymore. I would like my first Service Learning project to be a success but I must keep in mind that this is a team and when it is a team, we must work together to be efficient in whatever we do, and to be successful in whatever we attempt. I look forward to our meeting with the 10 students from APSN who we will be meeting next week. |