|
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 8:50 PM
It has been a long time since I went to APSN Tanglin, if I recall correctly, the last time was before the start of June Holidays. Since there were no holiday sessions, and I was unable to attend the only Thursday session thus far, I feel that I have lost touch with things happening in the RESL journey. Having not attended any sessions recently, I guess I could only comment on the report and my observations. First of all, I would like to thank the rest of the team for being able to carry on with the sessions without me contributing much. Secondly, I feel that the report writing wasn't as smooth as expected, and also the leader could have taken more responsibility to ensure that we are on time, and the tasks are well delegated. For example, he could have asked someone else to be in-charge of report writing when he doesn't have the time to spare. Overall, the communication within the team is kinda bad. Looking forward, I was hoping to be able to help out next Thursday (28th Jul). However, the school (for whatever reason I do not seem to understand) has decided to run the full Monday timetable then. As such school ends at 3.30 and Im afraid we have to cancel that session as well. Haiiz. Nothing much to say. lalala~ |